Company: Palms Property Management Location: Holtville, CA
QR Code Link to This Post
Status: Full Time, Team Member Job Category: Management
Relevant Work Experience: 1 years Career Level: Non-Exempt
Required Work Experience: Mobile Home Management
Education Level: HS Diploma or GED,
Palms Property Management is a full service property management organization specializing in luxury mobile home communities. Our portfolio includes properties throughout California.
We are seeking a Property Manager for an all age, mobile home park in Holtville, Ca. The candidate will oversee the operations and general administration of the community. The candidate will supervise all personnel, including all maintenance aspects of the community and utilize available resources to maintain the community in excellent physical condition with an emphasis on stable fiscal operation, at all times.
Some DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES would include:
· Maintain a professional image and attitude in keeping the objectives of Palms Property Management and the resident’s welfare.
· Be familiar with all Agency regulations as they apply to the various procedural situations on the Community including Mobilehome Residency Law and Title 25
· Responsible for training, supervising and development of all on-site personnel in accordance with company policies, with assistance from the Regional Manager.
· Ensure Team Member compliance with company policies and procedures.
· Ensure Team Member performance of duties on a timely basis.
· Communicate any problems promptly and clearly and make recommendations to Regional Manager towards solutions.
· Supervise maintenance of Community files and records. Especially Resident files.
· Work closely with each Team Member toward the goal of improving the performance of each person to his or her capabilities.
· Assist with special projects and administrative tasks.
· Handle and report accidents and emergency situations to the Home Office immediately and prepare the proper reports.
· Service all resident notices, including legal/eviction.
Looking for a QUALIFIED CANDIDATE who possesses the following skills:
· Property Management skills and experience.
· Leadership skills, including interacting with vendors and contractors.
· Good organizational and time management skills.
· Strong administrative acumen.
· Computer skills. (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Interpersonal communication skills, Strong customer service skills.
· Professional image.
· Ability to drive a car with a valid CA driver’s license and auto insurance required, position requires individuals to furnish their own vehicle for property business errands.
· Ability to read and write English; speak English and understand spoken English. Bi-lingual in Spanish, is highly preferred.
What PALMS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT offers to our full time team members:
Palm Property Management offers a generous benefits package for all full time Team Members. Including compensation, vacation, health benefits and onsite housing. Salary commensurate with experience.
Pay: $16.00-$17.00 plus housing and utility credit
Job Type: Full-time
Expected hours: 40 per week
Benefits: Dental insurance - Health insurance - Paid time off - Vision insurance
Experience level: 1 year
Schedule: 8 hour shift - Day shift - Monday to Friday - On call - Overtime
Ability to Relocate: Holtville, CA 92250: